Sterling - The Sun

I think it's time that @Ric and @Damocles setup a filter so that any links to that shit arse website are either filtered or aren't clickable.

We shouldn't be giving them hits.
I refuse to click on any paper links,i think maybe people go to the papers themselves would be better
As for sterling i hope they haven't broken him for good,the war against him has gone on for a year now with no let up,i hope pep can get in his head and crowd this shit out

I think it's time that @Ric and @Damocles setup a filter so that any links to that shit arse website are either filtered or aren't clickable.

Think we need to address the amount of posts that just embed a tweet too, without any comment on it. Seems to be happening a lot these days, and isn't really adding much to the discussion. Some people must be on commission from some of the City Twitter news accounts!

Think we need to address the amount of posts that just embed a tweet too, without any comment on it. Seems to be happening a lot these days, and isn't really adding much to the discussion. Some people must be on commission from some of the City Twitter news accounts!
Cant think who you're referring to.......

But what a marvellous idea ;-)

Say the word and it stops @Ric

Totally agree, they register where they get linked from, I hate the fact they report shite and it generates hits from the city forums....

Mine too was removed and I just stated that this kind of publicity should be just ignored as the more they see it riles people, the more they will write about him
I think it would polite and constructive to inform anyone who's posts have been pulled and let them know why. At least then a person can avoid anything similar in future.

I've had some pulled and wasn't sure why. I suspect some were because a disagreement turned nasty and once I think it because I posted an image that turned out to be much bigger than I thought it would be.

Just feedback to the faceless mods .... who do a great job might I add and thank God for them or it'd be a right mess. :-)

Just posted this in another thread then seen this one.

Never mind Sky have a look at the back 3 or four pages of The Sun today, Back page "£45m City go In Sane" Then the 3 other little side stories are all rags ones, Pogba Singns, Zlatan Shines and Exclusive Bailly snubs Pep !! Turn to the inside pages and there is a double spread titled Transfer Marketing and it is all based on justifying the £112m they are going to pay for PP telling us it is a snip !! Also in the article is Utd's global reach telling us how many sad rags there are on Twitter,instagram also telling us they have 61 sponsors and 659m fans worldwide then a side article on PP brother ?? Next two pages in and we have another double spread on Eric Bailly and how he snubbed Pep how Yaya begged him to come City and how it just took one call from Moureen for him to come play for the rags (The usual ministry of truth Mantra). Come back in the next two pages and we have another double page spread titled Thank Gods remembering the boys of 66 50 years on, sub title is ROONEY and Butcher lead hero worship with a picture of the Ticket tout bang in the middle of the spread !! Then to Finnish us totally off you come in another two pages and another double page spread for "Rash Hour" Big Sam in plea to Jose to pick Utd starlet with a full page picture of Rashford !! Fucking un believable !!

He's featuring on the daily mail today aswell, not in the sports section.
Yeah, he sun ran the story calling him a dirty rat. Ffs, his girlfriend is holidaying away from him, meanwhile he is with another girl... maybe they broke up? Why else would they be on seperate holidays? Its not like the scummy sun to lie is it?

It's also annoying as most of the time when looking on an iPad and iPhone through the tapatalk app you can't see the tweet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.