Sterling - The Sun

Raheem's goal against Vietnam in last year's pre-season match was goal of the day on Facebook.
Great finish from out on the left - a couple of those and his confidence will be back and the Sun can gft!

Just posted this in another thread then seen this one.

Never mind Sky have a look at the back 3 or four pages of The Sun today, Back page "£45m City go In Sane" Then the 3 other little side stories are all rags ones, Pogba Singns, Zlatan Shines and Exclusive Bailly snubs Pep !! Turn to the inside pages and there is a double spread titled Transfer Marketing and it is all based on justifying the £112m they are going to pay for PP telling us it is a snip !! Also in the article is Utd's global reach telling us how many sad rags there are on Twitter,instagram also telling us they have 61 sponsors and 659m fans worldwide then a side article on PP brother ?? Next two pages in and we have another double spread on Eric Bailly and how he snubbed Pep how Yaya begged him to come City and how it just took one call from Moureen for him to come play for the rags (The usual ministry of truth Mantra). Come back in the next two pages and we have another double page spread titled Thank Gods remembering the boys of 66 50 years on, sub title is ROONEY and Butcher lead hero worship with a picture of the Ticket tout bang in the middle of the spread !! Then to Finnish us totally off you come in another two pages and another double page spread for "Rash Hour" Big Sam in plea to Jose to pick Utd starlet with a full page picture of Rashford !! Fucking un believable !!
I've stopped reading the red tops, daily fail and any sky written shite tbf mate for the same reasons that are enraging your good self at the moment.
Doesn't seem to matter what we do or how we do it, the media will never paint us in the same light as them swamp donkeys or the professional candle lighters. I've come to terms with it by settling on this thought...if it takes becoming even slightly like them soulless whores of clubs, to read nothing but propaganda bollocks and how everything is wonderful at my club, I'd rather read the hack job bullshit we get now.

Klopp has just refused to speak to the cunts
Hope we do the same

As club we soft kunts regarding the media! Lets see how the sun report it or if they print negative articles after negative articles?! I very much doubt it, City meanwhile treat them very well and they shit on us!

Last edited:
I never liked Klopp but I really admire hin if this is true, the scum is a fucking horrible fascist tory mouthpiece piece of shite that panders to fuckwits and nazis and the sooner it goes out of business the better the general I.Q. of this country will be. I hope everyone who works for that piece of shit gets scabby, weepy genital itch.

I've stopped reading the red tops, daily fail and any sky written shite tbf mate for the same reasons that are enraging your good self at the moment.
Doesn't seem to matter what we do or how we do it, the media will never paint us in the same light as them swamp donkeys or the professional candle lighters. I've come to terms with it by settling on this thought...if it takes becoming even slightly like them soulless whores of clubs, to read nothing but propaganda bollocks and how everything is wonderful at my club, I'd rather read the hack job bullshit we get now.
I'll speak for myself, well we'll never be like the swampers or candle lighters. There is muppets that will follow those clubs, there is the same dickheads that believe what they read in the star, Sun, mail, express, guardian, telegraph, times, private eye, fucking viz. We are City till we die.

Think for yourself mate.

I never liked Klopp but I really admire hin if this is true, the scum is a fucking horrible fascist tory mouthpiece piece of shite that panders to fuckwits and nazis and the sooner it goes out of business the better the general I.Q. of this country will be. I hope everyone who works for that piece of shit gets scabby, weepy genital itch.
Try the fucking horrible, commie Labour mouthpiece piece of shite that is the Mirror, it always panders to retards and Stalinists, and it's treatment of Sterling and City is far worse than the Sun.
I read many papers, but this one is probably the fiercest Rags supporter of the lot, their fawning over Mourinho is sickening. Luckily, this is one paper that is losing readers hand over fist,
it's circulation is far lower than the Sun's, so it won't be long before it bites the dust.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.