Roberto Mancini - next Italy manager

Comes as no shock. Backed with funds, in a league where CL spots are contested by some good teams for but are there to be gotten.

Again bemoaned lack of funds, again didn't make the most of what he had and again sacked.

Looling forward to seeing De Boer in Italy, still shocked he was looked passed for the Everton and Southampton jobs recently. Will really have it tough in Italy, big step up from Holland.

Comes as no shock. Backed with funds, in a league where CL spots are contested by some good teams for but are there to be gotten.

Again bemoaned lack of funds, again didn't make the most of what he had and again sacked.

A bit more respect is due please. I can see that Bobby had his faults (many would have been classed as virtues twenty years ago) but I genuinely love the guy for what he achieved at City. It would be hard to see him managing another English club but wherever he goes he will have my respect and best wishes.

A bit more respect is due please. I can see that Bobby had his faults (many would have been classed as virtues twenty years ago) but I genuinely love the guy for what he achieved at City. It would be hard to see him managing another English club but wherever he goes he will have my respect and best wishes.

What the hell is wrong with what I wrote? Stop being precious!

Fact is he was backed with funds, Italy is a decent league and other than Juve the top teams are all equal. Milan have no stars, Napoli just buy and sell, Roma the same and Fiorentina play at the big time.

Mancini went in, got some backing, failed to achieve what was expected so was sacked. Rightfully I may add. Once again bemoaning lack of funds even though he was backed, once again failing to gain the maximum out of what he has. Always searching for this playet and that player, you must've forgot the tapping up of Yaya publicly, respect works both ways.

Bring him to City. Bobby can coach the defence and Pep the attack. Winner Winner!

Argued this dual-coach idea for a long time, e.g. Bob for the Prem games (assuming the precious darling players don't mind being called-out when they don't step-up of course), and Pep for Europe.

Fucking brilliant!

Colin Bell Stand had a good laugh at that. We sit in 328 and had a perfect view of it.

"He's cracking up! He's cracking up!"
"Fergie's cracking up!"

Another defining moment when RM on our behalf was willing to stand-up and be counted in the face of that bullying fucking wanker.

What was the score in that game? My memory is not as good it once was.

Another defining moment when RM on our behalf was willing to stand-up and be counted in the face of that bullying fucking wanker.

What was the score in that game? My memory is not as good it once was.

It was the 1-0, when the rags came for a draw and didn't have a shot on target.

All game.

It was the 1-0, when the rags came for a draw and didn't have a shot on target.

All game.

Ah yes. It can't be right that they didn't have a shot on target all game though. After all, the GPC made it clear in his book that he never ever went in to a game other than to win it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.