John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that Pogba world record thingy?

Lasted about two hours, eh ;)

Sky and other chancers being shown up for what they are, know-nowt cunts who lucked out not being able to report all the usual agitation that usually proceeds one of our transfers.

Anyone who thinks we didn't have permission from Everton to conclude the deal is one sandwich short.

So Sky have a City insider who says it's an embarrassment for our club - and the same supposed sources are complicit in telling them it's not done and wanting to paint their employer in a bad light?

Yep, seems genuine.

I wonder what the UEFA rules are ?

If they just say that you have to 'name' the squad, then there is fuck all they can do, if Stones' deal is done & we are announcing it formally today.

If you have to actually have the player registered before midnight but he isn't registered before midnight, then they can just take him off the list, now, this second, as he isn't in the squad.

But he's still there.
Player needs to be registered

John Stones will complete his move to Manchester City from Everton on Tuesday and will be available for Saturday’s Premier League opener against Sunderland.

Central defender Stones has already completed his City medical and is due to formally sign a contract today ahead of an official announcement, having already said his goodbyes at Everton.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...n-manchester-citys-champions-league-squad-on/

So that Pogba world record thingy?

Lasted about two hours, eh ;)

Sky and other chancers being shown up for what they are, know-nowt cunts who lucked out not being able to report all the usual agitation that usually proceeds one of our transfers.

Anyone who thinks we didn't have permission from Everton to conclude the deal is one sandwich short.

So Sky have a City insider who says it's an embarrassment for our club - and the same supposed sources are complicit in telling them it's not done and wanting to paint their employer in a bad light?

Yep, seems genuine.
Didn't the same happen to Otamendi last year? I clearly remember some on here have noticed that he was already on our CL list, while City's official statement was missing.

I guess all the stuff about this being 'embarrassing' according to Sky, is because Stones is a UK-based player from a UK-based team, so suddenly they seem to give a shit. But frankly, why on fuckin earth is this even important? An approved UEFA list seems quite genuine to, I wouldn't even care now if the announcement won't appear on our website... (I know it will, I just find the issue irrelevant.)

You would think UEFA might have taken him off the list then, if we have broken a rule. They know which players are registered to each club.

He's still there.
I think we will have done everything right hopefully ssn knowing nothing as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.