Is The Manchester Rivalry Going Soft?

I have to ignore them they offend me that much. My second best mate is a rag however.

Half my mates are Rags although nearly all never go shock horror.

It's a weird one as the Rag fans I don't know are up there with The SS for me in terms of who I hate but then again I bumped into an old mate from college who was coming out of the away at Eastlands after a Derby and we shook hands and had a laugh.

Just depends whether you know them. 99.99% of them are utter cunts it must be said.

I am not a tribalistic person but I do find myself questioning someone's character and mental fortitude if they support United. A bit like the weak willed, go along with you peer group spineless smokers. If they are connected to Manchester then I am a little more forgiving. Otherwise they are mindless sheep!

Quite surprised by how many on this forum live in London and the Far East (that's how your 'friends' with rags, yeah?)

Rags have to keep company with someone who makes sure they cross the road when the man's on green, ensure they get their five a day, don't shit in their hands and clap, etc.

It's a sacrifice, however, some of us decide to do a service and befriend a handful of rags.

If a rags a mate, I'm not going to kick their head in on derby day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.