Is The Manchester Rivalry Going Soft?

S'funny .... all the rags I know who claim to 'support' them, none actually do support them. They are just fans ... not a one goes to games etc.

Oh none of my mates do either. Pretty funny getting texts off them taking the piss when the derby is going on, when im the one sat in old trafford and they are in the pub

Hate the rag cunts with a passion...rather eat a shit sandwich than be friendly to one of them scummy cunts on match day...can barely tolerate the filth when its not football season tbh.

Used to walk down to O.T. from Hulme in the 80's with some Rag mates. We'd be screaming abuse at each other across the segregation during the game and would bump into each other on the way back to Hulme. There was often fighting going on around us but we never fell out.

Last edited:
Most of my mates are rags.
1239638148802.gif

I will go kick a 6yo red into a coma just to make sure it stays healthy :-D

My father used to watch City one week, United the next (whoever was at home), this was in the 60's before footy violence got a hold proper. He still speaks fairly of us now so it is a generational thing it seems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.