Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 years seems a bit excessive for a 33 year old. I'dd be astounded if he's still our number 1 at 37 years old. Still, welcome Claudio, every mistake, every mid-placed pass is going to be scrutinised by the press, hope you're ready.
Given was our number 1 at 33 and decent when Hart was sent out on loan

Welcome Bravo, & Good Luck

Disgusted with the chanting that went on last night, to be honest.

Supporting Joe Hart is one thing, but handing the rag loving, agenda driven media sticks to beat us with, on a plate. Is an entirely different matter.

For fcuk sake, let's get behind the lad, òn Sunday and show the world that we are fully behind the the owner's, the manager, the player, &, more importantly, the club as a whole.

If Joe is truly, "one of us", I'm sure he tòo, would want that to be the case

Last edited:
4 years seems a bit excessive for a 33 year old. I'dd be astounded if he's still our number 1 at 37 years old. Still, welcome Claudio, every mistake, every mid-placed pass is going to be scrutinised by the press, hope you're ready.
It's only till Angus comes through.

I'd say the keeper coach is the most qualified having worked with them both for over half a decade. That'll do for me.

And that is if you believe Joe is being forced out solely on football ability.

Well Pep's the most qualified to know what he wants but having that keeper coach he couldn't have anyone better to advise him.

I'm not entirely convinced it's solely a footballing issue with Hart. But in footballing and personality terms it seems clear Guardiola had made his mind up before ever working with Joe himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.