Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether it's his distribution, problems on his left, playing from the back, whatever it is the top brass don't see in Hart, I for one thank him and wish him well. Love you Joe, not a bad word for you all told, in my eyes a City great.

So 17m for a 33yo is a risk, all transfers are of course, as we are experiencing with Sane.

You made the point that it was a risk to sign a 33 year old cos he could get injured, then used sane as an example. When clearly that just makes no sense.

Are you seriously saying you do not understand why I used Sane in an analogy on the risks of transfers, not sure I could lay it out any simpler for you tbh but I will give it a go...

Offering a 4 year contract to a 33yo is a bit risky as when he is 36yo he may be more susceptible to aches and pains and other injuries, but saying that all transfers are a bit of a risk, as we have just experienced with Sane injuring his hamstring before getting onto the pitch.

Now before you start spluttering about slagging off Sane again, I AM NOT, it is a perfect example or analogy for what I was discussing, nothing more.

Hopefully when you are not so bladdered (I hope this is the reason and that you are not just thick as pig shit) and you read this you will now fully understand the use of Sane in the original sentence and all of the subsequent posts saying I AM NOT SLAGGING OFF SANE.

Since you lifted that from my earlier post (without quoting it), I'll respond to the accusation, yes we did certainly need a tougher new boss, the last 2 years have, in hindsight, been far too weak, as was seen by our pitiful end to last season. However, don't go equating what I said to having any support for the odious prick at old trafford, because I would never have been in favour of him being in charge, in fact I'd have sooner had Pearce back than that.

Now back to the subject of Hart, he hasn't been "shafted" or indeed anything similar, a simple decision has been made as to whether he fits the next stage of the clubs development, and its been decided he doesn't, its harsh on Joe, but business and football decisions often are, it sounds from what Ric has previously posted, that he's been aware of it for longer than we have, and unlike the majority of people in employment who get cast aside, Joe will still have decent job, and earn a shit load of money where ever he ends up, good luck to him, and a big thanks for being part of an illustrious City period of history.

Did you read my comments or think what I have said or was the steam coming from your ears causing a vision problem?

Why do I get the second para lecture when other posters, not me, have mentioned Hart 'being shafted'? Is it because any poster doesn't agree with you automatically is thought to be 'all the same' and gets swept into a loose grouping named 'The Enemy'?

I was supporting City passionately long before you were on this planet and I will continue to do so when many of the TV and/or internet brigade and those attracted by the recent success have found new hobbies and those with easily transferable loyalties have moved on to support new clubs. So do not lecture me.

I don't know where you will be this afternoon - there is only one place for me and I will discuss many things with many people without treating them as the enemy because they have a different opinion and confident in the knowledge that they will not get uptight at anything I say and treat me as an enemy but as a long term fellow blue. And most importantly, we will all be shouting for the blues as we always have done. We will even have a laugh at those on here who accuse fellow blues of being rags and 'wanting City to lose' as it is a laughable remark to make let alone put in writing.

That is the manner of support and discussion I am used to although I am all too aware that support and 'discussion' via the internet and TV is an entirely different thing. Enjoy the latter, I will be too busy enjoying the former.

Reply if you feel you must get the last word in but I won't be reading it or anything else on this matter. I said several days ago I was fed up of the way this whole Hart matter had dragged on so I will leave it alone even if others cannot. The media certainly won't - they will have a feeding frenzy.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoken from the heart. Spot on. It's sad for Joe but he's not bigger than the club. Been a great servant but time to go.

Are you seriously saying you do not understand why I used Sane in an analogy on the risks of transfers, not sure I could lay it out any simpler for you tbh but I will give it a go...

Offering a 4 year contract to a 33yo is a bit risky as when he is 36yo he may be more susceptible to aches and pains and other injuries, but saying that all transfers are a bit of a risk, as we have just experienced with Sane injuring his hamstring before getting onto the pitch.

Now before you start spluttering about slagging off Sane again, I AM NOT, it is a perfect example or analogy for what I was discussing, nothing more.

Hopefully when you are not so bladdered (I hope this is the reason and that you are not just thick as pig shit) and you read this you will now fully understand the use of Sane in the original sentence and all of the subsequent posts saying I AM NOT SLAGGING OFF SANE.
But it makes no sense. Sane is 20 and had a slight injury, bravo when he is 36 will be more prone to injuries. And? I dont see what sane has to do with it, maybe i am thick as pig shit :-)

It has always been the case - it has to be. Over 30 years Joe Corrigan was moved on after nearly 500 games because his wages were the highest due to length of service increments and they wanted to reduce the wage bill. But it led to Alex Williams's emergence so I can't complain. City are not very good at implementing the Ways and Means Act at times but life goes on.

Now I will go back into 'silence' mode although time weighs heavy on Sundays when they play in the afternoon.

Spoken from the heart. Spot on. It's sad for Joe but he's not bigger than the club. Been a great servant but time to go.
I hope Joe Hart decides to stay. Guardiola said that if he stays he'll get games, but most importantly he'll get to work on the aspect of his game that Guardiola thinks is his weakness. And if Hart feels he can address this, then within 4-5 months he could be challenging for his place again. I know that's an optimistic view, but why not?

Doesn't damage City in any way if he decides to stay and work on his game accepting that for a short while at least Bravo will be No. 1.

I hope Joe Hart decides to stay. Guardiola said that if he stays he'll get games, but most importantly he'll get to work on the aspect of his game that Guardiola thinks is his weakness. And if Hart feels he can address this, then within 4-5 months he could be challenging for his place again. I know that's an optimistic view, but why not?
Well said Marvin. We need 2 top keepers fighting for a starting spot, we will be in a stronger position keeping hold of Hart. Also not sure Caballero fits the bill, Gunn needs to get experience in the Championship, so keeping Hart would probably be the best thing to do for both parties...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.