Match in doubt? Rearranged for 19.45hrs 14-09-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just arranged to meet my Dad there, too. It actually says "No entertainment is available in City Square" without mentioning food and drink. It does say something about "a limited amount of food and drink" being available around the stadium so it's not entirely clear. I'd make a guess that they will be on a skeleton staff so I assume that they won't open the bar.

It's going to be bizarre tonight.

It says all external concessions will be shut,not sure if you count summerbee bar as one ?

Result for me. Working on the ship last night so I get sky sports up.to check score and see the game is postponed due to monsoon conditions. I think it is a wind up as it is 30 degrees down there!

Game. Played tonight and as I sm.on the cup scheme I can go. On my way home now due to arrive in st pancreas at 14:50 then Euston and straight to the game. The wine is flowing lol!

you own a ship!?
and the wine is flowing.
is there any chance we could become new best friends outwith bluemoon?

i havent a clue sorry, i really think google is a better option than me :)

I figured I'd ask the forum. I can't find it on my DirecTV guide anywhere. I try not to miss ANY City games if at all possible. A couple of weeks ago I was in Boston, and i didnt want to miss the game. A member pointed me in the direction of a bar called The Banshee in Dorchester. Had a great time and met a few locals and had some great conversations with the people there. This forum and it's members always comes through when the questions are asked . Thanks for your response Shemnel.

foxgo should still have it bud, they don't rely on a couple of chans that may already have stuff on, it is a kind of on demand method they use so should be fine with that.

Okay, gotta ask. What's foxgo? Do I have to sign on for that on my iPad or something?

Okay, gotta ask. What's foxgo? Do I have to sign on for that on my iPad or something?

You must have access to the login for your cable provider but you can watch it on pc or install the app and watch on phone also bud :-) You must also be in the usa when using it, if you are away on hols, it won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.