Ticket Collection Celtic away

Just got my ticket, but am I right in thinking that "RV" means restricted view?
The away end is one of the worst viewing stadiums in Scotland.
Shame because the rest of the stadium is top notch for viewing a match.
They used to have a small tv for watching the game in the away end in the restricted view area.:)

If you are in Glasgow without a ticket the Rhoderick Dhu right by Central Station is a good place: loads of beer choice, great (and cheap) food and more TV screens than you can shake a stick at! It's where I watch all City's CL games.

I've yet to finish the haddock and chips they serve - it's a bloody whale![/Q
If you are in Glasgow without a ticket the Rhoderick Dhu right by Central Station is a good place: loads of beer choice, great (and cheap) food and more TV screens than you can shake a stick at! It's where I watch all City's CL games.

I've yet to finish the haddock and chips they serve - it's a bloody whale!
We are going Wednesday till Sunday daughter lives near kelvin bridge tube station should get there about 11am probably have a couple in coopers then into the centre to try the haddock and chips

Club have just released some non-restricted view seats, having had only restricted ones available since 2.... ( a bit naughty)!

I'm going to miss out. 12540 points and it's on 13000 as of tomorrow. Had 1 season on gold rather than platinum to save for deposit on gaff and that's what's done it. Never mind. It has gone lower than what I thought though.
Maybe not, no buying to give to mates anymore you can certainly tell the difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.