European away games ticketing policy

Can anyone name a Club in a UEFA competition that can sell and provide tickets for away games from their home ground?

to me a points whore posts on social media "i can get you a ticket". saw some Chelsea tickets on sale two hours in to the first day of sale once. the club should contact that seller with a view to buy then after the transaction remove his season card there and then. give it the next person on the waiting list. on the other hand if say 6 blues going to games and one of them fall short on points I don't see anything wrong should any of his mates giving him a ticket should they not make it. my daughter has almost 18000 points but could'nt give her brother her Celtic ticket as she was working. that's plain wrong to me. especially as we know supporters clubs give out tickets willy nilly. one lad I met had 5000 points.
Flip side is mate he had 5000 points, under the old system some one with no points could have had a ticket bought for them (As has happened in the past) What ever the club bring in it will not suit everyone

I don't think City give a toss about point whores, it has nothing to do with terrorism, it is about them having control over who goes.
Celtic was a one off unless we draw an English team in the end.
Abroad most people are there the day before or on the morning of the game, pin in th r
United are introducing this for domestic aways. Not sure of the details or how it will work, but it wouldn't surprise me if we aren't far behind them doing it

United have already introduced it pal.
But they pick random tickets, a small percentage.
Not the full allocation .

The system is not going away,so let's make it as easy as possible for people to collect tickets and book travel
My gripe is they have known who we are playing since Aug 26th and they only put tickets on sale 2 weeks before the match, hence Spike pulls the plug on the trip.

I wait for tbe day when City ask us to collect our away tickets in Stoke city centre.

Or 3000 City fans queuing up at the Students Union Bar.

The policy has been a great idea and warmly received by myself and my fellow euro away game chums.
Well done City.
All the evidence points in the opposite direction. The number of people complaining both in Glasgow and Paris and then subsequently on here puts you in a small minority. However you continue to think you have some moral high ground and all the others are wrong.
Clearly you are a selfish individual who cares little about others, probably didn't even queue. It wouldn't surprise me if you were one of those who receives his ticket on the way there.

I'd suggest you try to become more human by firstly removing your over sized tongue from the club's rectum.

Anyone who puts up with this nonsense is a mug. I will never go to a European game while this patronising system is in place. I would not accept being treated like this in any other aspect of my life so will not accept it to watch a football match.

All the evidence points in the opposite direction. The number of people complaining both in Glasgow and Paris and then subsequently on here puts you in a small minority. However you continue to think you have some moral high ground and all the others are wrong.
Clearly you are a selfish individual who cares little about others, probably didn't even queue. It wouldn't surprise me if you were one of those who receives his ticket on the way there.

I'd suggest you try to become more human by firstly removing your over sized tongue from the club's rectum.
You are correct on one point that I did not go on Wednesday due to my points not being sufficient to buy.
However, This new system has allowed me to purchase tickets on my own criteria for games in Paris & Madrid.
If it means a 20 minute wait in the Pull man hotel or a shopping centre then that's fine by me.

Now can you now see why I'm all for it ?? It bring people like me on 12000 points into the frame for these games.

I could join a supporters club and try and jump the que that way but I'm very much against that way of getting tickets for matches.

So cut out your petty responses about telling me about being selfish as it makes you look stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.