Talksport

I think they have a point, to a degree, with the Telegraph. So far they have people in football talking about dodgy stuff going on in football and taking money for commercial stuff on the side of their jobs. It looks bad but in reality it is not that bad...yet. Lets see what they have on the rest of this long list of managers!

I think they have a point, to a degree, with the Telegraph. So far they have people in football talking about dodgy stuff going on in football and taking money for commercial stuff on the side of their jobs. It looks bad but in reality it is not that bad...yet. Lets see what they have on the rest of this long list of managers!
Fair point. If all that alleged money has been accounted for and declared to my old buddies in HMRC, and tax paid on it. then I have no problem with it.

Sorry, I have to go. Those bloody fairies at the bottom of my garden are making a right racket.

Been discussing this, ignoring the managers moaning, the allegations are partly centred around players backhanding managers.

Those who shout loudest etc.....
My business partner was once upon a time well connected at Sheffield United, his now ex wife still works there and my dads wife used to be married to one of the management team.
A certain talksport part time presenter who normally sits with the boiled bollock was manager there and he got an ex city captain a pay as you play contract at the blades at the end of his career. This player used to come off the subs bench in injury time every week which meant he could pick up his 4k and give 2k of it straight to the manager as they'd agreed.

My business partner was once upon a time well connected at Sheffield United, his now ex wife still works there and my dads wife used to be married to one of the management team.
A certain talksport part time presenter who normally sits with the boiled bollock was manager there and he got an ex city captain a pay as you play contract at the blades at the end of his career. This player used to come off the subs bench in injury time every week which meant he could pick up his 4k and give 2k of it straight to the manager as they'd agreed.
What a wanker (Colin) - big proportion of this would've been fans' hard earned money

What an annoying get Cundy is, an apologist for diving and now bungs. Whatever mate but don't bleat when what goes around comes around.

Neil Warnock ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.