Penalty Taker

Who should take penalties if Haaland is not on the pitch?

• Total voters
How's about taking a radical approach; Next time we get a penalty, let's decline it and take a free kick on the edge of the box instead?

Pep has nothing on me when it comes to tictacs.

;-)

If your team has no obvious Johnny-on-the-spot, it should be the striker. If he scores he loosens up, if he misses he feels the need to atone.

Aguero tends to give the eyes a lot, which lets the keeper know which way to go (the opposite side). All players should focus on height - lift it just halfway up the goal and you don't need to put it near the posts.

Last edited:
Bravo will probably just pass it into the net. If not him then Ferny for me

Kelechi if he is on the pitch. Sterling and Silva is a definite no. I guess Aguero and KDB it is.

Aguero all day long. He's just having a bit of a confidence "blip", but prior to the last maybe 3 or 4 weeks, he's been OK. I was going to say he's been great but on reflection, he is no Balotelli or Elano. But the alternatives we have are worse, imho.

Are you joking? Superb player, but has less composure in front of goal than a 12 year old schoolgirl. He does well not to fall over.

are you kidding me ? has less composure ??? silva ??? have you ever whatched silva's playing ? because if you whacthed you couldn't say anything about silva's composure?

Silva's left handed therefore he has just one handicap while he's using a penalty. Also Silva is more composure than Aguero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.