Barca v City Post Match Thread

Dingo and Silva are you sure!
Thought Sterling played well but have real concerns about Bravo. We bought for him for ability with the ball at his feet but he looks he has never seen a ball!
He is quickly becoming a liability Willy in against the saints

He made one mistake today with his feet and unfortunately it cost us...you're actually like he misplaced every pass

All great teams have good and bad games eitherway, so has Barca. Sure this one jumps out a bit given recent performances with a great string of wins and then a sudden turn of lower form, but there is not so much reason for panic, overall Pep's start up to now has been good and people might have reacted less harsh if say we had lost a few in between wins (more gradual than up and down) or lost this match with 1-0 which would almost boild down to the same in this group stage given the group. If Barca gets the 9 points it leaves the other teams with the need to win from us to get the 6 points. The course of the match was something out of the normal with the keeper being booked halfway suddently turning a pretty even match up side down, it's somethign to take in mind.

And Borussia beating Celtic away 0-2! Just goes to show how poor our result there was. Pep has a poor away record in CL.

If you don't succeed you fail, the investment we have made means we cannot go 3 seasons without winning the league, we have already underperformed And if you have the best manager and this squad then 4th place and the Mickey Mouse cup is not good enough

absolute rubbish. We don't have a Pep squad yet, it needs another summer to sort out the deficiencies, which you know we have. So you can't expect a manager to sort out the mess we were in before he arrived in one summer. if we win then great if we don't then so what

Well that was just a nightmare of mistakes. Doesn't feel as bad as some losses.
Thought we were at least matching them, probably the better side. Fernandinho slipped, not the only to slip and just unlucky. Everything was still alright; Gündoğan showed some magic, Stones had a great chance, then unfortunately Bravo made the worst mistake of all. I still highly rate him but messed up the pass and just moment of madness to hand-ball it. Went further downhill, KDB lost the ball in a costly position, Ilkay played them in, Kolarov wild tackle for penalty and Stones got turned for the last. All the players were having good games apart from those crazy moments. Well done Willy for saving a shot and a pen and we're still good in the group. Hope Zaba's ok though.

I want some of what you are on mate, cos I thought we were shown up for what we are. A work in progress. This may take some time, and I may have to sink many more beers to get through it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.