Barca v City Post Match Thread

Dingo and Silva are you sure!
Thought Sterling played well but have real concerns about Bravo. We bought for him for ability with the ball at his feet but he looks he has never seen a ball!
He is quickly becoming a liability Willy in against the saints
Lol

Anyone that thinks we can compete with Barca should get examined. They are stills miles ahead of us

I think we will as well but some of the errors in big games are mind boggling

Shocking some of them but maybe we shouldn't be surprised as Pep himself has warned us they would come as they get used to playing his way and sticking rigidly to his game plans.

My mind hasn't changed from last year though and that's that this side desperately needs 2 world class full backs.

Try Navas there, I think he could do a job.

I almost feel like injuries to full backs might benefit us. It is without doubt our weakest area of the pitch, we have full backs who don't really offer anything defensively or offensively. After seeing our performance against Everton I would be much happier to see us go with 3 at the back again.

We are still too naive, too weak mentally. In addition, our positional play is very poor. Our midfield has a serious lack of movement when the defenders have the ball,and don't start me on the lack of runs into the box when the ball is crossed in. We're still a long way from being a top-class team, unfortunately. However, I'm fully behind Pep (still not convinced by Bravo, tho)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.