Utd v City | EFL Round 4 | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think if Pep was his (Pogba) manager he would be playing a lot better" - the goat on sky sports news. Love Goater, absolute legend

Not confident about tonight. Think it will come down to which manager makes least changes and I think scum need a result more than us so will go as strong as possible

Not confident about tonight. Think it will come down to which manager makes least changes and I think scum need a result more than us so will go as strong as possible

I think they will go stronger than us but the pressure might get to them

You should be sound la. Just keep in mind that there's the possibility of ET and penalties, as well as being kept in. The queues will be pretty big if (when) you're kept in. Enjoy it and watch your head for any stray coins or lighters when we take the lead.

Buzzing for it mate first away Derby, thanks!

Don't think we should play a weakened team. A its against utd and even though i hate playing them in case we lose, they are there for the taking and a 3-0 win for us would rouse eveyone.

If we play a weakened team, and even if they do, Martial and Rashford have pace to burn and could burn past our first choice back 3 / 4.

I'd go with a back four with the full backs supporting the midfield like earlier in the season.

I take it Sagna & KDB still aren't fit. So i'll go with

Caballero,

Stones Otamendi
Zabba Kolarov

Fernandinho

Silva
Sterling Nolito
Aguero

Don't think we should play a weakened team. A its against utd and even though i hate playing them in case we lose, they are there for the taking and a 3-0 win for us would rouse eveyone.

If we play a weakened team, and even if they do, Martial and Rashford have pace to burn and could burn past our first choice back 3 / 4.

I'd go with a back four with the full backs supporting the midfield like earlier in the season.

I take it Sagna & KDB still aren't fit. So i'll go with

Caballero,

Stones Otamendi
Zabba Kolarov

Fernandinho

Silva
Sterling Nolito
Aguero
Zaba is out as well

Mourinho getting a slagging from claimed ST holders on Talk Shite for the way they play and for criticising Manchester, bizarrely from one of them from London. As he claims to get back to London at 5 in the morning after evening matches I do not take his claim to be going tonight too seriously.

If we win well it'll be spun as rags downing tools.

If we lose they'll be quoting odds on Pep being sacked.

Personally I think we owe them for the amount of times they've kicked us when we were down. A big win would be great for us and the team. we already know they'll warm those balls up to send us to Anfield next. If we lose the rags will be at home to Leeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.