Utd v City | EFL Round 4 | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was told there's a train link to oxford round outside the away end? Never been to this dump before and trying to plan my route home as I think it will go to et
You should be sound la. Just keep in mind that there's the possibility of ET and penalties, as well as being kept in. The queues will be pretty big if (when) you're kept in. Enjoy it and watch your head for any stray coins or lighters when we take the lead.

He didn't even have a press conference before the match, but going by his history in the League Cup with Chelsea and by their form and his reluctance to play youth, I think it's evident that they will go with an almost fully established starting eleven. Possibly Shaw, Martial, Mata or even Carrick might come in, though my guess would be that he'll stick with Fellaini just to hoof the ball to someone, as he did in the 2nd half against us this year.

I'm guessing the front four will be Rashford, Rooney, Mata and Martial.

You should be sound la. Just keep in mind that there's the possibility of ET and penalties, as well as being kept in. The queues will be pretty big if (when) you're kept in. Enjoy it and watch your head for any stray coins or lighters when we take the lead.
Email yesterday from the club states they intend to let us out the same time as any rags left inside at full-time.

I wonder if the press will latch on to the fact that there are home tickets still for sale. If they can't sell out, why didn't they give us a bigger allocation?

Can see it going off proper tonight with close on 8000 blues there

no,,,,as 8000 blues exit the stand the men in black will be nowhere to be seen because thats what they do when the odds are stacked against them but it would be impresive if all of us stayed together and walked back into town after the game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.