U19'S v Barcelona (01/11 1500hrs)

I've just spent the last 5 minutes trying to work out who I meant instead of Angelino...and I still have no idea why I wrote angelino.

I must have meant Davenport and then just got carried away with the Angelino criticism.

Either way he fucked up on the throw in for the second, got caught napping, and then he let his winger drift into the box completely unmarked for the first goal.
That what happens when you play a central midfielder at left back. With Latibeaudiere playing right back i assume both Duhaney and Wilson are injured.

That what happens when you play a central midfielder at left back. With Latibeaudiere playing right back i assume both Duhaney and Wilson are injured.

Learning to play a variety of positions well is going to be a necessity for any academy players hoping to make it under Guardiola.

Yep,he's never a full back but he's doing his best,seems to be a few square pegs in this set up - intentional? or Davies management?

Learning to play a variety of positions well is going to be a necessity for any academy players hoping to make it under Guardiola.
i get that but i'm not sure this is game to do it. Also with Sarmiento not even on the bench i assume Davenport's filling in as we're short. He was my favourite player in the 18's last year but Diallo looks to have kicked on this year and has taken his spot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.