Referees/Officials

I had a look on the March.es website last night and some Spaniard had basically written that Barca were cheated as it is their god given right to play against 10 men in Europe and the ref will never officiate a Barca game again.

I'll never in a million years understand why a Champions League referee didn't book Digne for the early foul on Sterling. I can understand incompetence and missing things, but he gave the foul and it's a no brainer.
I know why,he's a cheat. He booked sterling for a dive and then late in the game a barca player is simply told to get up. Blatant agenda.

If anyone can explain why he booked Kola when Rakitic just fell over as he realised he had lost the ball then I will accept the game isn't corrupt. And while you are explaining that booking explain why DIgne didn't get booked early doors for two yellow card offences in the first ten minutes. Expect our refs to be even worse if we progress. And talking of corruption if we progress expect a last 16 game against Bayern or Athletico

Sterlings was a nailed on pen. Defender stood on his foot/left leg in. Prob didn't give it as it was 5 mins in, that shouldn't matter though. What frustrated me was they got away with snide bad tackle etc and little or no cards. First time we do anything it's a yellow. Also the way they play act , win the free kick then roll around. For such skill full players it ain't half embarrassing

Kolarov did foul him. Although it wasn't a yellow

Also the Sterling pen is very difficult to see

I think it's very harsh to criticise the ref so much. Barcelona have just as much cause to grumble as Aguero deliberately handled it.

Champions League games are seriously intense. Some are anyway and this one definitely was. Refs need a 4th official with TV to spot the fouls / dives.

I've just watched the 1 hour replay on BT. Commentators on BT Sport thought Sterling dived and only slowly came round to idea that defender caught his foot.

No like you Marv to take a completely contrary and utterly fucking wrong view of things.

Kolarov did foul him. Although it wasn't a yellow

Also the Sterling pen is very difficult to see

I think it's very harsh to criticise the ref so much. Barcelona have just as much cause to grumble as Aguero deliberately handled it.

Champions League games are seriously intense. Some are anyway and this one definitely was. Refs need a 4th official with TV to spot the fouls / dives.

I've just watched the 1 hour replay on BT. Commentators on BT Sport thought Sterling dived and only slowly came round to idea that defender caught his foot.
You must be b!ind fella,.......or a rag.........!!

Probably get a bollocking off the boss for this but i think he deserves his own thread.

The most blatant, one sided cheat ive ever witnessed and i really do mean that.

Not just the penalty decision, he was at it for the whole 90 mins.

Disgraceful.
Probably get a bollocking off the boss for this but i think he deserves his own thread.

The most blatant, one sided cheat ive ever witnessed and i really do mean that.

Not just the penalty decision, he was at it for the whole 90 mins.

Disgraceful.
I'm a Boro fan who watched the game last night. The referee was Barcelona's 12th man. Neymar could of had 2 yellow cards and Busquets could of had 4. He should of had 3 before the one he got. Usually enjoy Barca but the ref helped to leave a sour taste with them last night. Hope Citeh win it. Good Luck.
DaveyLeenyhohoho
Cummon Boro

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.