City v Boro - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same team as last night but with Fern injured move KDB to middle and put Nolito in

The rules of Typical City dictate it will be a classic 'After the Lord Mayor's Show' performance. Will be well chuffed if it isn't, though I'm not expecting anything - especially as Boro are one of our Bogey Teams. Hell, they even beat us 1-0 once without even having a single attempt on goal! They also beat us 2-0 in the FA cup two seasons ago.

Last edited:
Hope we smash em about 6-0, get the goal difference up. Now I have said that we will get beat 1-0.

The rules of Typical City dictate it will be a classic 'After the Lord Mayor's Show' performance. Will be well chuffed if it isn't, though I'm not expecting anything - especially as Boro are one of our Bogey Teams. Hell, they even beat us 1-0 once without even having a single attempt on goal! They also beat us 2-0 in the FA cup two seasons ago.

That was a shocker of a performance. Went back and looked at the teams from that one again and was surprised how many of last night's players were involved in that one, too.

Caballero
Zabaleta
Boyata
Kompany
Kolarov
Milner
Fernando (Dzeko)
Navas (Lampard)
Silva
Jovetic (Fernandinho)
Agüero

Substitutes

Hart
Sagna
Dzeko
Lampard
Clichy
Fernandinho
Demichelis

I think we will see several changes for this one, not sure who will drop out but i'm expecting to see Kompany, Fernando and Nolito in the starting 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.