Messi in tunnel bust-up after game?

This " Messi Tunnel Bust-up" has Thierry Henry of 2006 Champions League final written all over it. One Moment angry and complaining about it publicly followed by signing for them next season.....

Messi is the good guy?
lol bluemooners, you have no idea.
he's a little spoiled brat and a sore loser.
i like the idea Etihad should become a hostile venue for any rival across the league and Europe.

Last edited:
I found his comments regarding the time it takes to build a club that can win in Europe interesting, couldnt help thinking they were not really the words of a bloke who is here for a quick three year stint.

Yep keep saying that. His comments about time needed to build a club like Barca. Think he will be here longer.

#WeAreAllLeoMessi

Resin-Football-Garden-Gnome-Soccer-Gnome-Sport-Club-Gnome-Figurines.jpg

Pep spent most of the presser playing it down, partly out of respect to Barca his first and only true love and partly because he doesnt want everyone, thats us, the players, his staff, to get carried away like we did after the perfect start, he kept repeating then that we have a lot to learn and he was proved right in the subsequent 6 games. He's an astute manager and also isnt one to get carried away when a goal goes in, no matter the circumstance, a clenched fist is usually as much as you get from him, he sees it as he job to remain calm and focused throughout.
Bang on. Exactly how I see it.

Spot on
Agree entirely with this. I'd always admired him previously but his on field antics are akin to the granny shaggers' recent performances.
At least we'll always havSpanish Dave as a shining example of a true, modern, humble hero. Watch and learn prima donnas.[/QUOTE

Spot on

All a cynical ploy this to sell these glass tunnel seats expect lots more dramas In the tunnel this season with lots of who dun it mystery to make these seats a must have.
But in all seriousness as of next season all these issues that may or may not occur behind closed doors are going to be on you tube within 5 minutes .
If messi is annoyed at our celebrations what will he be like when his over reaction is being watched by all and sundry on all available media platforms

after watching the game again messi was winding up KDB before the freekick goal you can see him hold his hand over the mouth and saying something to KDB and was not going back 10 yards just right infront of KDB and giving it large maybe this is why it may have kicked off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.