Vincent Kompany - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably get injured again.
If he does, that would end his City career. He's been immense for us but I get the feeling that Pep is looking for an excuse (if that is the right word) to reshape the defence and VK, being the fulcrum at the back is always going to be vulnerable to change.

Important week for him. I expect he will play in at least one of belgium's games if, not both, and if he comes through those, he'll be looking to return to City's first team as an automatic starter.

I was surprised he didn't start against Boro. If he was fit to make the bench, it's a bit odd he didn't start.

Important week for him. I expect he will play in at least one of belgium's games if, not both, and if he comes through those, he'll be looking to return to City's first team as an automatic starter.

I was surprised he didn't start against Boro. If he was fit to make the bench, it's a bit odd he didn't start.
Maybe Pep had a few scenarios in his head.
He knows Vinnie will play for his country this week and playing him last Sat might have been too much too soon

Maybe he is expecting him to break down and doing it whilst on Int duty eases any difficult decisions

Let's see if he can prove his fitness in games that have no bearing on the PL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.