City v Chelsea post match

I am still quite unhappy about the Gundogan non call. I am shocked that there wasn't more made of that tackle. Even if he got some of the ball he was coming into the player from behind. That's a foul all day.

I am still quite unhappy about the Gundogan non call. I am shocked that there wasn't more made of that tackle. Even if he got some of the ball he was coming into the player from behind. That's a foul all day.

Course it is. It's a free kick everywhere else on the pitch.

We have scored 49 goals in 22 games this season ,so our "few goal scorers" at this rate will get 100 goals for the season and we have'nt got jesus on our side yet :) And i have absolutely no doubt we will go further than the chavs in the Champs league this season , despite them being in a better state.
You paint a very rosy picture but I dont believe it reflects reality AT THIS POINT IN TIME.

Me. Nothing is guaranteed in life. We live in a universe of infinite chaos.
Absolutely we do. Hence the difficulties we are presently facing. We know nothing is guaranteed in life but with the money city have pumped into this campaign including the quality of manager we should be very close to outstanding and we aint anywhere near that going into December.

Does Fernandinho want to give Conte a slap too? Conte said something as he left the pitch and Fernandinho went mad again.
However, best of all was Kolarov, right at the end of the clip frantically suggesting it's our throw in, after Luiz kicked it out.
quite right. The ball was already out of play before Sergio kicked him!

Course it is. It's a free kick everywhere else on the pitch.
remember when any tackle from behind was a red card offence? A rag on another forum said he'd want another angle to be able to judge (and the kick on Navas) and didn't really get the point that Sky didn't want to show other angles.

If anyone has a screen shot of the starting position of Kolarov vs Willian for the Willian goal, I'd love to see it. Even with Otamendi going in stupidly on Costa as he did, we should have had ample cover. Kolarov was doing what he does best, ball watching with little or no focus on what's going on around him. Pretty sure he had a 20 metre start on Willian before Willian made his run and Kolarov didn't react until he'd gone past. Fucking clueless defending but an error he has committed several times.

Has to go.

If anyone has a screen shot of the starting position of Kolarov vs Willian for the Willian goal, I'd love to see it. Even with Otamendi going in stupidly on Costa as he did, we should have had ample cover. Kolarov was doing what he does best, ball watching with little or no focus on what's going on around him. Pretty sure he had a 20 metre start on Willian before Willian made his run and Kolarov didn't react until he'd gone past. Fucking clueless defending but an error he has committed several times.

Has to go.
JxXTdMq.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.