City v Chelsea post match

Presumably Chelsea will plead not guilty to the charge of failing to control their players on the grounds that none of their players have been charged with anything.

Presumably Chelsea will plead not guilty to the charge of failing to control their players on the grounds that none of their players have been charged with anything.

The half wit who ran over and shoved Aguero to the ground plus Chelsea's players reaction to Aguero's challenge started the brawl, our players then ran over to defend him. It was an obvious sending off they could have gone to check the tranny was ok, why start a fight? Let the ref do his job....for once....and send him off, end off.

Strangely sometimes it is. Seems there is a lot of over thinking at times for the sake of it
I have never bought into the concept of their being a strongest 11 as it is a squad game and each player brings something different to the table. Horses for courses for me i.e. who are we playing, what are their strengths and weanesses, how do we want to play etc, and then pick the best starting line up to achieve that.

I have never bought into the concept of their being a strongest 11 as it is a squad game and each player brings something different to the table. Horses for courses for me i.e. who are we playing, what are their strengths and weanesses, how do we want to play etc, and then pick the best starting line up to achieve that.

Chelsea seem to set up the same way every week with a settled squad and also seem to be doing ok. Not saying no other approach can work but we should be good enough to play our strongest 11 and let them worry about us. Only certain games I'd say things need to be juggled about a bit. I also think the best defences out there are the settled ones. It's no coincidence we even got a tune out of a Dmac and Mangala partnership at one of point solely down to them having time to build a partnership.

We have made the most changes out of all the teams in the league. I'd accept it if we was running away with it

Chelsea seem to set up the same way every week with a settled squad and also seem to be doing ok. Not saying no other approach can work but we should be good enough to play our strongest 11 and let them worry about us. Only certain games I'd say things need to be juggled about a bit. I also think the best defences out there are the settled ones. It's no coincidence we even got a tune out of a Dmac and Mangala partnership at one of point solely down to them having time to build a partnership.

We have made the most changes out of all the teams in the league. I'd accept it if we was running away with it

We need to bear in mind that we have played more games and that we have had Vinnie out for most of the season. I agree a settled team is likely to be more productive, but whether it is sustainable for ~60 games a season is debatable.

A couple of serious injuries to Chelsea would see a difference don't you think?

We need to bear in mind that we have played more games and that we have had Vinnie out for most of the season. I agree a settled team is likely to be more productive, but whether it is sustainable for ~60 games a season is debatable.

A couple of serious injuries to Chelsea would see a difference don't you think?

Maybe but the same with every team? Kompany being out is that often it can't even be counted anymore.

it's certainly sustainable for a third of the season but even just a solid formation would be nice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.