Arsenal Post Match Thread.

Who gives a fuck after the decisions against us this season, it's all about the result these days, look at the Chelsea game, luis should have gone after foul on Kun, he didn't who remembers that now. Fuck being unlucky losers that's yesterday talk :-)
Totally correct

Just seen the second half highlights ...we suddenly look like the team from the start of the season...think sterling makes a hell of a difference to the way we defend from the front

Hopefully the Sane goal will do the lad good....he took it very well and it was an awkward one to get in position for.

Very pleasing result and 2nd half pperformance.

Tactics, formation, personnel all utterly irrelevant.

What's won that game is us doing the basics, the closing, scrapping, tackling (are you watching Pep?), winning 2nd balls, aggression, desire.

What this group and manager need to take from this is not 3 points and 'we beat Arsenal', but that this is what has to happen as a minimum game in game out.

Do these basics consistently and our quality will win us the fucking lot.
Would you have said same if we had lost?

Fascinates me the way the rest of the players defer to Yaya like he's some kind of football royalty. He's a real leader in that respect. I thought he was magnificent today and inspired those around him.

I've seen enough in these last two games to know his attitude is exactly where it should now be.

We won't miss Gundogan if Yaya's legs and fitness hold out, as all Fernandinho was crying out for was a fit and motivated Yaya to share the load.

Yaya could yet get his wish of a Drogba moment by the end of the season.

Just seen the second half highlights ...we suddenly look like the team from the start of the season...think sterling makes a hell of a difference to the way we defend from the front

Hopefully the Sane goal will do the lad good....he took it very well and it was an awkward one to get in position for.
Correct, to many have give up on these boys, they will both come good for us :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.