Talksport

Ha ha, love it ! The Boiled Bollock professes himself "disappointed with City" in conversation with ex-Arsenal "star" Ray Parlour. Both are unanimous, though, that our goals were offside.

Ha ha, love it ! The Boiled Bollock professes himself "disappointed with City" in conversation with ex-Arsenal "star" Ray Parlour. Both are unanimous, though, that our goals were offside.

just listened, if i didnt know it before today what ****s, no credit for us. if silva`s goal was offside i`ll show my arse.

Last edited:
Why the fuck do you still listen fuck em off their the biggest wank stain on radio not listened to them for time how about all clubbing together and opening our own talk sense the only radio station that talks sense about manchester city we could have Buzzer as prime time presenter

Why the fuck do you still listen fuck em off their the biggest wank stain on radio not listened to them for time how about all clubbing together and opening our own talk sense the only radio station that talks sense about manchester city we could have Buzzer as prime time presenter

I listen because, in a rather perverse way, I find it stimulating rather than bland radio. But only when we've won. It's sometimes Pythonesque the way they find novel ways of denying us credit. As far as I've heard we haven't scored a legitimate goal since 2008. The pain they must be going through to perform the mental contortions that they do is a joy to contemplate.

I listen because, in a rather perverse way, I find it stimulating rather than bland radio. But only when we've won. It's sometimes Pythonesque the way they find novel ways of denying us credit. As far as I've heard we haven't scored a legitimate goal since 2008. The pain they must be going through to perform the mental contortions that they do is a joy to contemplate.
They actually BELIVE what their saying thou as your aware it's all about people phoning in making them money so the more shite they put out there the more they piss people off hence phone calls , Money etc I know their all the same but anybody who employed a **** like collymore sums up the rag infested bastards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.