Arsenal Post Match Thread.

It was a great second half from City, but I didn't think we played too bad in the first half either. We just seemed to have a bit more belief after the break.

Most of the match reports I read yesterday focused mainly on Arsenal and the debatable offside decisions, and didn't really give us much credit but never mind. I don't care much for the plaudits of Jamie Jackson, Ian Herbert etc anyway.

It felt like this could be a pivotal moment in our season. The fans got right behind the team for once, and they responded in kind. Not quite Stoke at home in 1998, but it felt like a bit of a turning point after a difficult couple of months. You could see the belief growing in the players as the game went on.

We had the ball in the first half but didn't seem to be going anywhere and they looked a threat on the break. Second half we played the game in their half and they did't have a shot

PS If anyone in the crowd again shouts 'get rid' or 'kick it long' - watch or first goal

The motive for Sky has all of a sudden become clear to me - as well as showing the game they actually want to be the referee too; in which case - God help us all

I just watched ESPN FC and we got zero mention,it was all about arses being bad,the only thing they were concerned about was the gundy shirts twats

Talksport post match:
Paddy Barclay rubbishing City, apparently Chelsea and Liverpool would have been laughing at our performance as it was so poor.
Talksport yesterday:
Burnham and Gough I think, City werent very good in the match and its Chelsea or Scousers for the title but what about that Zlatan fella hes magnificent and United are on a charge and are on a roll and maybe can catch Chelsea.
They are a laughable bunch of TWATS

Talksport post match:
Paddy Barclay rubbishing City, apparently Chelsea and Liverpool would have been laughing at our performance as it was so poor.
Talksport yesterday:
Burnham and Gough I think, City werent very good in the match and its Chelsea or Scousers for the title but what about that Zlatan fella hes magnificent and United are on a charge and are on a roll and maybe can catch Chelsea.
They are a laughable bunch of TWATS

There is a simple solution. Don't listen to it because it's shite! Much prefer radio 3!

ive just visited a few gooner forums and trust me, not many were happy even when they were leading at half time, so i have no idea what game these "experts" watched.

and if you think wenger gets a lot of shit, you should see what they say about Ozil! fuck me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.