Paedophilia within the game/City launch redress scheme

This topic is certainly not about point scoring but the FA seem to almost be reluctant to even get involved, they're dodgy as Fuck.

Lots of old men in a position of power, makes you think....

This whole thing is going to turn into a fucking mess and things will get swept under the carpet, the FA 100% needs reforming

This topic is certainly not about point scoring but the FA seem to almost be reluctant to even get involved, they're dodgy as Fuck.

Lots of old men in a position of power, makes you think....

It's a convenience that suits both - the police are reluctant to get involved in football matters and the FArce are reluctant to get involved in criminal matters. The carpets at both HQs are riding higher and higher with all the shit that's been swept underneath.

Chelsea cleared of any wrongdoing even though they pay the fella 50k to keep his mouth shut. The FA say they are ok because they don't have to report any pedos. You can't even make it up!

I've just woke to this news and I'm flabbergasted.

They paid the lad hush money ffs, what more evidence do they want or need of wrongdoing?

You just watch to see if they take the same stance with all clubs here because something tells me they wont.

Look, the clubs are not important here, the victims are but this absolutely stinks.

I've just woke to this news and I'm flabbergasted.

They paid the lad hush money ffs, what more evidence do they want or need of wrongdoing?

You just watch to see if they take the same stance with all clubs here because something tells me they wont.

Look, the clubs are not important here, the victims are but this absolutely stinks.
Let the safeguarding children brigade get hold of this. Can guarantee this will not stop here, they will be all over this situation. How the FA can say it's okay for an organisation to sweep this horrible behaviour under the carpet is naive and complicit.

I always think you have to hand over investigations & say find the worst we can't turn back time but we need to expose our worst to move forward.

For example I would hate to see City responsible for paying off kids to find out people I know or loved have been involved in cover ups or worse but the truth needs to come out so I'd stay as far away from it as possible & say find every skeleton & expose. Unfortunately it sounds like the cover ups have changed to diluting the facts with a few weak apologies.

This goes far beyond individual clubs and point scoring at this point - so far 429 victims of 155 potential suspects at 148 clubs have now been implicated.

In a culture of brown envelopes and backhanders the FA can see nothing wrong - this is how things get resolved in Football. What other business would see a crook like Fat 'bent' Sam welcomed back with open arms? No doubt any of the brave souls who have stepped forward to share their experiences of abuse could have had a healthy backhander instead if the FA could have its way. The government should wind the FA up and create a new governing body. We have the cheek to criticise FIFA - we are little better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.