Lampard: 'Aguero is so laid back'

I've said for months I reckon he's gone at the end of season hence Jesus coming to overlap. I wonder how much we've sold him to RM for?
Here's a question.

Would you sell him and take Sanchez for similar money?

No surprises, Tevez was exactly the same by all accounts.

Saw today that Aguero ended as the highest goalscorer this calendar year. Couldn't care less what he does or doesn't do on the training pitch, come match day he more often than not delivers.

I highly doubt that the club would have prompted Lampard to say anything, Lampard is angling for a way back to Chelsea, he is not going to talk badly about anyone current or past there so just picked an easy target in Aguero.

Lifetime seat in 93:20 and free chips?

Haha it's as plausible as any other theory I guess!

I think a lot of the conspiracy theories on here are exacerbated by some people living in a Bluemoon "agenda" filter bubble so they just assume anything that happens in football is with the express intention of screwing City over!

Anyway merry xmas mate, and to all other Bluemooners.

What a load of bollocks from some of you.It was a light-hearted interview on Soccer AM with him and Terry being asked various questions about who was the worst dresser,who was in charge of the music in the players dressing room etc and the question was asked who paid the most fines.They had a think and then Frank smiled and said Sergio.However he explained that Sergio saw the funny side of it and always commented that the fine was nothing as he`d score a hat trick the folllowing match.
Not a hint of shit being thrown and certainly not one to upset anyone with a fucking thick skin.Unfortunately on this forum we have too may fucking precious fans.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he had. Begiristain is a ruthless **** and he was quick enough to character assassinate Mancini when the time came to pull the trigger. It's just the way he works, and if Pep has decided that(a big if I might add) that Aguero doesn't fit the team he wants to build, then there is no doubt in my mind that shit like this, prompted by Begiristain would start appearing in the media.

I happen to think that Aguero will be on his way.
However I don't believe that a Txiki would start leaks about a very saleable asset.

I don't think this is even a dig. It's light hearted joke.
Can't remember who it was, but a few years back a City player answered the same questions and I'm sure Tevez was said to be a far from ideal trainer. But was excused due to his in game performance. Much the same as Lampard jokes here!

What a load of bollocks from some of you.It was a light-hearted interview on Soccer AM with him and Terry being asked various questions about who was the worst dresser,who was in charge of the music in the players dressing room etc and the question was asked who paid the most fines.They had a think and then Frank smiled and said Sergio.However he explained that Sergio saw the funny side of it and always commented that the fine was nothing as he`d score a hat trick the folllowing match.
Not a hint of shit being thrown and certainly not one to upset anyone with a fucking thick skin.Unfortunately on this forum we have too may fucking precious fans.

If that is the case I am happy to admit I got carried away with my comments. Still never been a big fan of his and his posturing

For fucks sake mate. I'm guessing you missed the memo to bring your pitchfork.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.