Lampard: 'Aguero is so laid back'

Far less injury prone,much greater industry and more of a team player - i'd be very tempted.

Ok, I see where you are coming from but I'm not giving up on our very own pocket rocket just yet. It's becoming the fashion to say Kun isn't Pep's sort of player. Well, he was actually working pretty hard in several games and, if a manager can't make capital from such a rich resource, there's something seriously wrong.

He is the best striker we have ever had and probably the best striker in England over the last 25 years at least. If Pep is to sell him or doesn't think he fits the system(and it's a big if)then for his sake next season will be critical if he is given this one is a learning curve.

Far less injury prone,much greater industry and more of a team player - i'd be very tempted.
I wouldn't be, any striker with Aguero's goal scoring ratio is nearly impossible to replace and we don't have the goals in the rest of the team to cover him.

Don't think for a second he's been prompted to say this by the club.
I also doubt its City behind it, but I don't doubt he's correct in what he's said, and I suspect Pep has already dealt with it much earlier this season anyway.

I have my doubts that Sergio will still be here next Christmas though, as I think Pep will want more from his strikers.

I know we are bored but piling in on sergio,really
I certainly wasn't.

I've already said it's a non story. I couldn't give a tuck how many times he gets for training so long as he's playing well.

I simply asked if an Aguero/Sanchez swap would be good value.

I don't think so. Although Kun had to cut out the nasty side. He's been banned for just under half our games so far this season which is annoying.

He can be as late for training as often as he wants, so long as he turns up and does the business on the pitch.

Unless Pep decides that he wants him to go, I for one am 100% behind the guy - a fucking great player for City from day one.

Some on here seem very quick to form opinion , based on a comment made in an interview with Lampard ffs ???

I've always understood that Red Cafe was " the forum " for this kind of shit !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.