City fined £35,000 for anti-doping admin error

Not sure a fairly minor clerical error merited the "Breaking news" headlines. I'm a bit underwhelmed.

He had the balls to tell the world what!? Fernandinho's red card WAS a sending off. There's an argument that their goal should have been disallowed for the first push on Bravo, but even then, there's plenty on here who have blamed Bravo for that goal for saying he wasn't strong enough. We can't have it both ways! I found our indignation after the Burnley game slightly embarrassing tbh. There was nothing the world needed to be told after that game.

Yep and a game we actually won.

I've held of saying this for a long time but the more I see of this type of thing I am more convinced that there is an racist angle to this with regard to our owners.

The way we get portrayed in the media is nothing short of a disgrace.

He had the balls to tell the world what!? Fernandinho's red card WAS a sending off. There's an argument that their goal should have been disallowed for the first push on Bravo, but even then, there's plenty on here who have blamed Bravo for that goal for saying he wasn't strong enough. We can't have it both ways! I found our indignation after the Burnley game slightly embarrassing tbh. There was nothing the world needed to be told after that game.
Your missing the point Geoff it's not just that game he was on about corrupt officials we deal with every week

Are you lee mason by any chance ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.