City fined £35,000 for anti-doping admin error

Anyone still saying there is no agenda is absolutely numb... our players have noticed it, our manager has noticed it... it's not just a matter of one decision here and there it's the fact that the FA and our disgrace of a sports news industry(where's the integrity?) in the UK are jumping on every little thing they can with glee to stick it to City. Maybe because they are shit scared of City succeeding and dominating because that means they'll be shown up and forced to eat their own words over and over? Why is the club so slow to react to everything press wise too?

This will be nothing other than a paperwork issue yet headlines, breaking news, anti doping etc will ensure that we are now labeled as drug cheats for the foreseeable future.

Got to love the FA lol.

Who works there again?
I remember the days when you were positive there was no agenda :P (though I could be getting confused with someone else!) Glad you're now onboard lol.

That was his point, his English is not up to it but he definitely indicated that this was happening to City a lot, that he couldn't understand how a team with so much possession was picking up so many cards, but no, the media didn't just gloss over it they didn't report it all! No Pep lost it because he's losing it! The premier league is the toughest in the world (repeat ad nauseam) and he's been found out...blah, blah...more on page 63.
You know what thou fumble that why winning things will make it all the sweeter I have never seen a club treated like ours it is disgraceful

Thank fuck we haven't thrown paper planes in the fa cup, or sang horrible stuff like you're not incredible, and how the fuck the fa have let us get away with goading racist **** fans by having black players in our side is beyond me - we get away with fucking all sorts

Very wrong from the FA to reveal no details of the charge. At 5.30pm as well so no chance of any context before tomorrow.

The ****s knew exactly what they were doing. It's a shot across our bows designed to embarrass us and give negative publicity. I'm just wondering at what stage Mansour decides he's had enough of being treated like a joey.

I remember the days when you were positive there was no agenda :P (though I could be getting confused with someone else!) Glad you're now onboard lol.

Confused mate because I've been a paid up member for years.

Every **** is out to get us it's as clear as day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.