Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have omitted our best player from your starting eleven?
Yep our best player in the last 8 weeks but For the for the first 10 games KDB was outstanding making him the best attacking midfielder in Europe, he needs to have the reins even though we sacrifice David but Sanchez will cover that area. Silva, Sane & Jesus wow imagine that warming up on the sidelines.

Can see people changing their minds next week when we play Spurs and they both show themselves up for being complete twats again

Can see people changing their minds next week when we play Spurs and they both show themselves up for being complete twats again

In my opinion (hopefully this staves off all the holier than thou 'rather lose than be a twat' types on here), what we need more of is players who are twats. We're too soft and too nice and too easily bullied, not to mention given shitty decisions by refs intimidated by louder twats on opposing teams.

We need some steel and aggression and an absolute refusal to take shit. As well as being twats, they need talent, and both Walker and Rose are talented twats, as is Dele Alli, and to a lesser extent (in talent, not twattishness) Jack Wilshere.

There's nothing worse than being a soft arse and letting yourself get bullied on the pitch. All that matters to me is that City win as many games as possible, and as many trophies as possible. Whether we achieve that morally or otherwise I genuinely don't give a shit. Just win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.