Everton v City post match

Sorry mate how much have you drunk? Most fans want to win or score goals playing the beautiful football this team is capable of but if you're saying you won't take a point saving or winning goal because it's long ball or off someone!s arse then you must be joking.
They played it for most of the game, ball up to big nose to drop it down for the AM. They only got worse when they brought A&E on. If you want that at City, then I feel sorry for you. Just don't include me in it

Is that a serious question? You mean apart from our opening run, our CL campaign, and you know, other various reasons?
Ha ha 'various other reasons'?
So the openeing run, which has faded and we currently bear no resembance to? You think that bodes well for the future?

And the champions league, we beat Monchengladbach once, Barca once with a great performance (even though they were already through) and then drew with Monchengladbach and Celtic twice, as well as losing 4-0 to Barca. You think those results bode really well?

Nobody can say Hart would have saved any of the 4 shots on target because he's not in the goal for us anymore,the only thing for certain is he couldn't have done any bloody worse.

People have said that about super duper joey though and that was my point, we got beat by mismanagement today and until people start discussing that everything else is pointless. If pretty much every defender and defensive midfielder is not up to how pep wants to play arguing about individuals is pointless. We could swap any of our goalkeepers, defenders and dms for each other and we will still concede. Sagna has been okay,dinho good the rest have been pretty poor

Is there anything about this season which makes you believe that he'll get it right at some point?

If I am totally honest today was the first time I have started to have some concerns. Willy gave the defence more confidence but today back to Bravo. However, I think this season is about Pep learning what it takes in the Premier League performance and tactics wise. There will imho be a change in playing staff next season with a younger average age. A few EDS players brought into the squad. There have been glimpses of a strategy for the future in a few games this season. I think next season will be a whole different season when Pep has the right players and strategy in place. As I said if for any reason Pep goes then Simeone is the only game in town, although this would probably mean a change in DOF. The worrying thing for me is when you read the the EDS or any age range the reports always indicate total possession but so many missed chances.

Ha ha 'various other reasons'?
So the openeing run, which has faded and we currently bear no resembance to? You think that bodes well for the future?

And the champions league, we beat Monchengladbach once, Barca once with a great performance (even though they were already through) and then drew with Monchengladbach and Celtic twice, as well as losing 4-0 to Barca. You think those results bode really well?
Your original question was "Is there anything about this season which makes you believe that he'll get it right at some point?"

My response was to point to very promising aspects of the season, ones that make me believe he can and will eventually get it right (especially with the right personnel), rather than a knee jerk view of growing pains and a bad defeat today.

If you would like to reframe your question we can discuss that, as well.

More or less the same team Pellegrini picked all last season. Not sure why people are surprised by their woeful showing. They vast majority of them underperformed last season, the season before and got Mancini the sack in 2013. Pep might or might not be able to sort us out but there is no doubt where the fault major lies and it's with the shower that keep going out on that pitch every week. If they are energised and play with intensity, they look unplayable at times. When they walk about, like today, they look terrible. And whilst Bravo and the defence certainly didn't cover themselves in glory (and Bravo does need to be taken out of the team, for his own good, I would have thought) what keeps happening to this fabled front 4? No saves for an opposition keeper yet again...

Same old sad as fuck city fans calling for peps head. What ever happened too we fight till the end??????? Bad result today fucking gutted tbh but no need call for peps head and all the rest of the bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.