Everton v City post match

I said people saying hart would have saved two of those shots were making shit up, this doesn't mean bravo is Gordon banks
Nobody can say Hart would have saved any of the 4 shots on target because he's not in the goal for us anymore,the only thing for certain is he couldn't have done any bloody worse.

Otamendi is a totally reactionary defender and regardless of what system he is playing in he will be up and down with his performance level because of the decisions he makes.
i know he likes to come out of defence to make a challenge, and last season you could watch him do it and tally up how effective it was. I did it over a number of games and his success rate was about 90%. This season I know that 4 out of 5 will be unsuccesful. They are just so exposed, so lacking in solidity and structure and they get desperate. If that's his style in defence, it just comes down to decision making, and picking the right moment to come out and the right moment to stay, but if you don't have a solid base, you're decision making is going to be affected and you'll be more error prone.

This, for them to resort to hoofball just shows how desperate they are

Sorry mate how much have you drunk? Most fans want to win or score goals playing the beautiful football this team is capable of but if you're saying you won't take a point saving or winning goal because it's long ball or off someone!s arse then you must be joking.

Pep has focused too much on future than right now. Only players he bought for first team are bravo, gundogan and nolito. One is garbage, the other is injured and the last one is actually decent.

Should have come in, sorted out the heap of Shit from last year and looked to academy for youth instead of buying it. That isn't solely his fault but that of the clubs.

Pep is good but he is not a genius. The three humblings in the CL semis showed his naivety.

In Joe's last City game he made a point to Pep - sweeper keeper - 100 per cent pass accuracy. Joe is actually a decent outfield player at a certain level. Without doubt he could have adjusted his game to suit Pep. But a GK being good with his feet is a secondary benefit. De Gea, Courtois, Lloris all have inferior records to Joe over an extended period. At international level, he has around 6 clean sheets more than Neuer in around 6 fewer games. Compare England's defence to Germany's. Buffon and Messi rate Joe as being an extraordinary goalkeeper......
Perfectly put.pal.a keepers there first and foremost to stop shots which Joe does as good as anybody.the annoying thing is that pep never even gave joe a chance to improve his feet.

I said willy should start but let's not forget the crap he has got in the past
Doesn't that say a lot? I'll be honest, I was devastated Willy started at Wembley, when the teams were read out. Everyone around agreed it was a fuck up. Turned out OK but... I now want a keeper picked who a couple of years ago wasn't anywhere good enough for us ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.