Everton v City post match

All the expectation around Pep was to do with his so called known strengths - Plays attacking football, able to recryuit the best and take us to the next level, tactician who looks at every detail, team that presses etc.

Unfortunately I don't see any of these things on show, If we were playing as we are now under Peller's he would be crucified.

I remember as interview with Henry who said Pep nearly pulled him off for drifting off the wing. Watching City today I wasn't even sure what our formation was, what the hell was KDB's roll in the team, where was sterling / Aguero supposed to be playing. The football was pedestrian no pressing always looked second the the loose balls.

We don't defend as a team, yes the keeper looks suspect but every defender looks the same Everton had about 5 attacks and scored 4 goals.

Recruitment over the last four seasons has been horrendous, yes some good players KDB, Sterling and hopefuly Sane and Jesus but it hasn't fulfilled the requirements of the team by improving our weakest areas.

Improvement needed everywhere, Looking at the teams around us now I wouldn't expect us to finish top 4. Hope I am so wrong!

We are so much worse to watch than even last season it is just boring, Pep needs to change things somehow, but I think he is very stubborn.

Hey friends been a long time since I posted here, was wondering where the pep out club can be found? We are a fucking embarrassment and it is entirely the fault of gaurdiola and his, I said it before he joined as well. the egotistical **** believes his own shite and now he's finding out what it's like to play in a competitive league he can't handle it. He is out of his depth because he has never actually had to do any difficult work, chances the best out of the greatest Barca squad in history and underachieved with Bayern in the Bayern Munich league and now he thinks he's the shit. We will never win a competition with gaurdiola in charge he is too weak it's time to stop this mess while we can still save some face

Despite being shit, we're still 2 points ahead of your team you rag stump

All the expectation around Pep was to do with his so called known strengths - Plays attacking football, able to recryuit the best and take us to the next level, tactician who looks at every detail, team that presses etc.

Unfortunately I don't see any of these things on show, If we were playing as we are now under Peller's he would be crucified.

I remember as interview with Henry who said Pep nearly pulled him off for drifting off the wing. Watching City today I wasn't even sure what our formation was, what the hell was KDB's roll in the team, where was sterling / Aguero supposed to be playing. The football was pedestrian no pressing always looked second the the loose balls.

We don't defend as a team, yes the keeper looks suspect but every defender looks the same Everton had about 5 attacks and scored 4 goals.

Recruitment over the last four seasons has been horrendous, yes some good players KDB, Sterling and hopefuly Sane and Jesus but it hasn't fulfilled the requirements of the team by improving our weakest areas.

Improvement needed everywhere, Looking at the teams around us now I wouldn't expect us to finish top 4. Hope I am so wrong!

I think next week will give a pointer to the last bit. Spurs look a really good side currently. Very fast, good defence, red hot striker.

We cannot play a pedestrian midfield next week or we will get overrun.

I think going off what I am seeing this season we have a real fight on our hands to finish top 4

If you trust the person behind you, you play differently.

Bullshit, both of those have been far more culpable than Bravo this season, Clichy had another mare again today, needs fucking off pronto and stones looks like an accident waiting to happen each week. We're talking about basic passes and they can't find a teammate more often than not, especially in Clichy's case. That's fuck all to do with Bravo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.