Everton v City post match

Yep, the anti-City hostile interviews are in full flow now. Same with Mancini and Pellegrini. Pellegrini handled those situations fantastically well - never rose to the bait and cool and calm throughout.

whilst i know he's stubborn and having a hard time of it, knee jerk thinking will never get us anywhere. I've not seen the stats but i am pretty sure the majority of players ran further and faster than everton did. the goals were terrible all of our own fault yes, but what worries me is the lack of goals and reluctness to shoot from further than five yards. Unusually for kun but he was terrible today - always off the pace and his touch was always putting him in trouble. we all know bravo has to go its worrying when caballero is your preferred keeper, can we just bring joe back please!!! a bad defeat yes but i would not start panicking, every team has a bad game in them and whilst i do not want to compare to them rags but during their title winning hey days they got turned over was it 6-3 by southampton and 5-0 by newcastle. also i hear how bad we are and how they are on the up... well we are still 2 points ahead of them and 3 behind 2nd place in January - i would say there is still plenty to play for lets look up.

transfers, its not the players we have brought in, its the ones we have let go, james milner is doing mint as a reroled left back, nasri having parties, dzeko still scores for fun in any which way head feet tap ins edge of box screamers and I've already mentioned hart. we all talked about the mass exodus last season and it didn't happen so don't expect to see it this season either. lets just get on with it

we never win at home and win never win away.......

P

Personally I wouldn't be quite so glum.
Our ball retention is v good and we do create plenty of chances.
The problems start in the 30% or so of the time we don't have the ball. Our defenders are never tight enough to their players and have a pathological tendency to back off at the first sign of an opposition player in possession of the ball.
It may be a confidence thing or maybe they are just crap defenders!

Yeah our ball retention stats are fantastic... unfortunately keeping hold of the ball doesn't win you games – especially if you let the opposition score with every shot they have on target... and in a lot of cases this season, with the first shot they have on target!!!
We had over 70% possession today and lost 4-0 ffs!!!
Yes we are creating chances - but with nobody looking remotely like converting them what fucking good is that! Hate to say it, but look at the difference Big-nose at the Rags has made... he does fuck-all all game, but bangs it in the back of the net when he get's the chance... he'd have a field day with the chances we create.
Everton are bang average side and they fucking embarrassed us today... the most worrying thing is, it's not the first time it's happened this season – Pep say's he's come to learn, he better start learning fucking sharpish!!!

Is Bravo the worst keeper we have had? IMO, yes!
He looks like a frightened child between the posts. Only comes off his line to kick a ball, and is poor in the air, teams can't wait to play us. He's not the only one who was shocking today, but only Pep knows the reason for bringing him here to fcuk up our team. I can only think he is a relation of Peps and is here for his swan song pay days before he retires.
I honestly cannot see us getting top 5 let alone challenging for the title. Bad days.
I bet Everton wish they could play us every week & Spurs probably can't wait to play us.

We will get there, but he is working with an ageing squad who are way past their sell by date. I wrote this season off before it started as a transitional one, people who got their expectations up are now being disappointed. You can't teach an old dog new tricks, and unfortunately our team is full of old dogs
And has been for 12 fucking months plus - Koeman had us sussed today , playing a pacy rooky team against a team 3 times there value .

We have no mental bollocks- nurtured by a hierarchy that promote "love and fucking peace and money " before grit and determination-its fucking wank and has been for months - has Koeman had along time to suss it out? Or is it just Pep who needs 12 months to beat shit like Everton and Leicester?

Fucking garbage- and it will be in 12 months time.

Right, I've calmed down a little now. Firstly, Pep needs to admit he's got it wrong and replace Bravo asap because his lack of confidence is affecting the whole defence. Then he needs to decide on his best formation and stick with it because you can tell the team haven't a clue half the time.
In the week I watched the sick swan, that team under Mancini was superb, the speed of the pass and movement was fantastic, not the sideways slow movement we seem to play.

And yet we continue to waste free-kicks and corners and high crosses, who do they think is going to magically grow 6 inches!
A free kick near the box is almost a pen for Yaya. Why is he no longer first choice at taking free kicks ? Best free kick taker in the Prem.

This club has lost its fucking soul - not a fucking patch of the team mentally that tought united a fucking lesson in that title win .

Just wait for the fucking morons to say how fucking great it is since Txiki and his dicks turned up.

Fucking grim football and fucking grim mentality to match .

Wank .

When we were progressing as a club we had options up front, Edin, Tevez, Sergio, Balo, Negredo. What have we got now. ..?

A total and utter embarassment. Won 5-0 last week, Lost 4-0 this week. It's like "TYPICAL CITY" all over again. Back to the Good Old Days. The Messiah has arrived and we've regressed backwards. Aguero is no longer the player he once was when he played just as a striker. He and De Bruen are playing far too deep. Sterling is too lightweight to play up front. We need a strong impact player (like Negredo!!). Silva gets isolated and outnumbered. All this slow motion tippy-tappy messing about, especailly around our own goal is just soooooo frustrating. And don't get me started on our useless corners. The defence just seems to evaporate when the opposition counter-attacks. This keeper never looks like saving any shots at goal. He couldn't stop a pig in a ginnell. If Mancini or Pellers was still Manager they would have been dismissed for that performance. Oh....and it's the Spuds next week. ffs.............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.