Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

If you think a meal between pep aguero and his agent is nothing to be concerned about then you're stupid. Did the other players take their agents to go see La La Land??? Don't think so.

It's clearly to discuss something important. Be it playing time, contract, form, transfer away. But it certainly wasn't just a meal because Aguero is rich ffs

That doesn't mean anyone should be concerned does it?

Well by all accounts the story to break tomorrow is that Aguero is off and to another premier league club. Hope he doesn't. But no smoke etc

If you think a meal between pep aguero and his agent is nothing to be concerned about then you're stupid. Did the other players take their agents to go see La La Land??? Don't think so.

It's clearly to discuss something important. Be it playing time, contract, form, transfer away. But it certainly wasn't just a meal because Aguero is rich ffs
Pep said it was not to talk about his contract and he has a long one already,overeacting when we don't know is a bit ridiculous imo

Of course he is. He isn't exactly going to say on the eve of the Spurs game. We discussed his future and how I don't see him in it is he??

Not been the player he was for 2 seasons now, Kun could and should be in the top 5 players in world football, but he has fallen away.

Hopefully Pep has given him a warning, buck up or find yourself a new club.

Kun has not looked a happy chappy all season, something is clearly wrong.

The system doesn't play to his strength,having to drop deep and defend means he is not where he needs to be,he is better running off the defender,i don't think he likes it and lashing out seems to be frustration
I think its more Aguero hasn't quite got to grips with whats required yet. I think he's expected to close down in the top third of the pitch if it drops deeper it should be the other players. He isn't expected to chase back. Read somewhere about Pep at Bayern he didnt want his attackers chasing back because it left them too deep and out of position. Because we aren't pressing as much high up he is chasing back and is too deep
Maybe they chatted about that , truth is we have no idea what they talked about, yet posters love to put the worst spin on it.

sBQmQjl.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.