Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

I think its more Aguero hasn't quite got to grips with whats required yet. I think he's expected to close down in the top third of the pitch if it drops deeper it should be the other players. He isn't expected to chase back. Read somewhere about Pep at Bayern he didnt want his attackers chasing back because it left them too deep and out of position. Because we aren't pressing as much high up he is chasing back and is too deep
Maybe they chatted about that , truth is we have no idea what they talked about, yet posters love to put the worst spin on it.
That makes sense thanks,i suspect pep will have patience with all of them,he said some pick it up straight away and others take time to learn it

sBQmQjl.jpg

Fuck me its the WAGs from the 1920s on a pub crawl round town!!

So why was Joe shipped off why wasn't he given the opportunity to practice passing

I can see him being sold this summer. Don't know who to, and I'm not saying it's what I want, but I do think it will happen and Pep will move forward with a different striker.

MEN Website:

"But Guardiola denied the idea that he met up with the player on Thursday evening to talk about his future, instead giving a much more mundane reason for the meal.

"We didn’t speak about the contract," he said. "He has a long contract here. He has a lot of money to invite his coach to have dinner.""

I went out for coffee with one of the team that I manage today. It wasn't sinister, I was just conscious that we hadn't chatted in a few weeks and that sometimes people are more relaxed away from the immediate work environment.
Could be that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.