Rallying cry #together

HelloCity

It's time for the supporters of this great club to rise up against the media hatred, stick together & back the team no matter what. Starting against Spurs this Saturday.

The media are currently trying to destabilise the club, manager and players. We need to stay positive and back them. Big time.

This side won't go down as the greatest City team we've seen but in the next couple of years, I'm willing to bet that it will evolve to become the greatest of all.

They're not quite there yet and it's now important to come together and give the players that extra 10%. The same support which I believe helped the team to see off Arsenal in the 2nd half recently.

Remember.....together.

Yep count me in ! Bollocks to them all ! We've been through worse ! Let's fuckin have it ya bastards !!!!

I agree 100%. We all do our moaning and groaning here, have our spats and disagreements. Tomorrow I would love to see the fan's with a '' Fuck them all!!'' attitude and turn all the hatred and piss taking from the media right back in their faces with a snarl! Non stop noise, singing and backing even if we are 0-2 down after 5 minutes, remember what this fan base used to be about! I include Bravo in that, if he is picked and plays come on let's get behind the man whatever our thoughts on him. We have always stuck together against a hostile and piss taking media and the rags, let's start doing so again starting tomorrow!

is this another positivity thread ? ,About time as well ,we win on Saturday and we go level with the media darlings Spuds and their hugely successful season they are enjoying , Champs league .......................oh wait a minute.

Good post, time to stop moaning and get the good feel back to the place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.