Rallying cry #together

Still people near me sit on their hands, dont sing and dont even applaud the team when read out.

I`m sure its not just in 121, yes you lot of car blanket over your knees, Bovril in a flask sipping ****s, do you support this club or not.

Much better in South Stand Level 3, 314/315 on Saturday. Even before the goals we got behind the team and gave as good as we got from horrible cockneys.

When are the silent fans going to realise that we have a better chance of winning if they support the team? It isn't support if you just sit there like a lump of wood.

Nice one. The 'Siege Mentality', from 1998 particularly, was special. We will overcome recent blips and we should take heed from recent years.....2 league titles, a league cup, Champs League qualification a week or two after being eliminated....CITY !!!

I suspect the club are tempted to start using hashtags like 'fuck the FA' and 'us against them' instead

Siege mentality won't do any harm, we're playing against 12 men and the media every week already

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.