Premier League Games 21/22 Jan

Just seen the penalty incident, it was nailed on, just ridiculous the standard of reffing, that's 3 games at least this weekend, us Arsenal and Chelsea where the officials will have decided where the points are going.

Just seen the penalty incident, it was nailed on, just ridiculous the standard of reffing, that's 3 games at least this weekend, us Arsenal and Chelsea where the officials will have decided where the points are going.

Yep, and when you add all this to 5 added minutes for the rags and 6 for the dippers, though they were that bad they managed to fuck it up, and it all adds fuel to the bent or corrupt files.

I don't believe for 1 second that not one of the officials saw that 100% nailed on clear penalty

So why wasn't it awarded? They're either complete shit-houses who are too scared to award a penalty against a big powerful team in their home ground, or they're under instruction

I used to doubt there was an agenda but with the huge money involved in the game now and the betting I am not so sure. I hope the Sheik employs some people to delve deeper!

I would like Chelsea to win as realistically we don't have a hope on the title. They're the best of a bad bunch.

The refereeing is inexcusable though.

this Chelsea team is so boring 2 deep holding midfielders against Hull at home with a clear lead at the topp , all menn behind the ball is this what they want ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.