Most you have ever won on a bet?

£105 for correct score. 3-2 over Bayern with Sergio getting the third in extra time.

Won just over £1500 when we beat the filth 3-1 a few years back. Usually had Fowler first goal but learnt he was on the bench so switched it to last goal instead.
I still remember the cashier at Ladbroke in Piccadilly Gardens laughing when we put the bet on.

Me and my old man won about a grand each at a day on the piss at Bath races at the end of August 1995. We had done OK and had about £100 left each when we saw this tiny little waist high imp of a middle aged man come past. Is that Willy Carson he asks? I checked the list and he had one race that day, the last one, and had seemingly just turned up for it. I think he lived nearby. He wouldnt turn up for one race I said, after about 12 pints of Guinness, do it. We lumped on to win and he romped it. Jumped in a taxi to the nearest travel agent, asked where we could go from Bristol airport that evening, and by midnight we were in Kavos still on the piss

Me and my old man won about a grand each at a day on the piss at Bath races at the end of August 1995. We had done OK and had about £100 left each when we saw this tiny little waist high imp of a middle aged man come past. Is that Willy Carson he asks? I checked the list and he had one race that day, the last one, and had seemingly just turned up for it. I think he lived nearby. He wouldnt turn up for one race I said, after about 12 pints of Guinness, do it. We lumped on to win and he romped it. Jumped in a taxi to the nearest travel agent, asked where we could go from Bristol airport that evening, and by midnight we were in Kavos still on the piss
Great story!

I don't gamble anymore. Used to gamble on the horses. Never backed an horse since Fallon got done for pulling that hard on the reins, his horse was almost eating an apple from the crowd! Talk about fixed, well flat racing is.

Never won any substantial amount but it makes me laugh on the betting ads- "please gamble responsibly". Erm, yeah right. They will take every last penny from you and love mug punters. Never see bookies going out of business. There's a good reason for that.

Great story!
Was a great week away, all a bit surreal at first because we bought a rucksack each and a few tshirts and shorts near the travel agents and just went. During that week away, I did a reverse bungee jump (catapult thing) pissed as fuck on a cocktail I found called The Black Duck Head Fuck, got chased out of a bar by a cokehead cockney who pulled a shotgun out from behind the bar, shagged the best looking and worst looking women I have ever nailed, woke up on HMS Battleaxe, wrecked a hired Suzuki Vitari by leaving it out overnight in the pissing rain with the roof off, and had to fight my way out of the one man band rental shop after I took it back in order to steal my passport back off him, ensuring I took the rental paperwork with me, and the deposit I paid, fuck him. All on Willy Carson winnings

Was a great week away, all a bit surreal at first because we bought a rucksack each and a few tshirts and shorts near the travel agents and just went. During that week away, I did a reverse bungee jump (catapult thing) pissed as fuck on a cocktail I found called The Black Duck Head Fuck, got chased out of a bar by a cokehead cockney who pulled a shotgun out from behind the bar, shagged the best looking and worst looking women I have ever nailed, woke up on HMS Battleaxe, wrecked a hired Suzuki Vitari by leaving it out overnight in the pissing rain with the roof off, and had to fight my way out of the one man band rental shop after I took it back in order to steal my passport back off him, ensuring I took the rental paperwork with me, and the deposit I paid, fuck him. All on Willy Carson winnings

We have a winner

a car.

most i've ever lost on a bet...
a finger.

unexpected.
Also won a car, well I bought a second hand one with my days winnings, had about 7 bets in the day putting the lot on from one to another finishing off with a Benn/Collins boxing bet, started from a fiver and ended up with £1.3k.

Had a few 150/1's with a quid placed on us winning 5-1 amongst which were a couple in recent times V Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.