One thing we are missing

I miss our Nigel..he was an amazing thug..on the whole a very clean thug..never backed out of a battle.

If we really wanted to do this we could just give academy contract to 4 English nutters under 21 and then play 1 each week. Then we are covered from a squad size and suspension perspective. Let them cut in 4 the wages of 1 senior player minus the FA fines. Works out even too there.

And maybe we should take win bonuses and pay it too their "associates" to threaten a few opposition's family members too just as insurance. A few kidnappings later and no one would dare tackle us.

Agreed but the one with blowing object inside his mouth is the problem.
Fernandinho's red cards says it all.

I know it's against the code of conduct on here wishing injury on a player but there's a few opposition players who deserve a good old two footed lunge at knee height.

The game when the scum kicked Shauny Wright about 30 times being a prime example, that calls for a Barton/Dabo style of retribution in my book on whoever there best player at the time is.

Given the amount of free kicks given against us and yellow and red cards the last thing we need is some sort of enforcer pms.

I also dont get the longing for football from the 70's all of a sudden when we play some of the finest football in the world on our day?

Embrace and enjoy what is happening and leave the hoofball and rough house tactics to others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.