One thing we are missing

We just need a central midfielder who has a physical presence to never get pushed off the ball, will never be intimidated so is consistent no matter what the opposition or the situation, has perfect timing when tackling, drives forward when he has the ball, passes exceptionally well, is vocal, knows what to say and when, etc,etc. No nonsense but still a gentleman.

Oh, I do miss Nige!

Agree with original poster,players with a presence are worth there weight in gold,how much did we miss fernandinho, the thing about a thug though they have to be able to play,hope yaya gets another year,and carvallho has a presence in yaya s mould.

4ylgZ1O.jpg
'The Grass Muncher' always face down on the deck !

I think the pitbull didn't pick up as many yellows as Ferny. And I can't remember Nige getting a red card. But, there again, refs had probably not been briefed then as to whom they are to issue reds as they seem to be now!

Nige dodged a few reds though......Kung fu kick in WC Final anyone ?

No need for such type of player. İt is better for club image to have young likeable faces like kdb, stones, jesus, sane or possible julian weigl rather than thugs or hyenas like costa, felipe melo or so on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.