Bournemouth (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kompany must start this game. Then rest on Saturday and start again vs Monaco. I would also keep Sane, Jesus, Sterling as our front 3. Give Aguero his chance on Saturday. Hope we batter them, move into second place, and send the rest of the league a message.

Never had any doubt Chelsea would drop points...its whether we are able to maximise our points at the same time...thats the big challenge but feel that we are starting to gel at just the right time and without any serious injury problems this time round...and I think if we can get bit closer to them over the next 2/3 games they will start to really wobble with us right on their shoulder.

We'll do another West Ham tomorrow. Bournemouth haven't been able to defend for a month ( let's ignore our porous tendencies for the moment!)
4, or 5 - 0 - with or without Aguero starting, though I personally hope he does start.
Then, it's game on for the league, and we're due - and need - an injury free run. Chelsea r due either injuries, a bad spell, or both.
Chelsea play us and the scum, and a batch of games against the bottom teams, who r desperate for points. And they know that we've caught the leader before - twice in recent seasons.
Win tomorrow and, with Jesus "on fire", it really will be game on to the season's end. The pressure will be all on Chelsea because we're gonna keep winning - you heard it here first!
Just going for another whisky now.....

Had a dream that bravo saves a pen after 10 minutes. No idea what happens after that as I woke up!

This game is 18 years to the day since I went to the nil nil where we had 2 men sent off. Times have certainly changed since then for both clubs.

I fancy a 3 1 win. If we can get within 8 points of the leaders we have a chance. Swansea are playing well an could do is a favour v chelsea. Could get very interesting if we can keep winning - a big if!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.