Man of the Match - Monaco (h)

Man of the Match - Monaco (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went for Silva but really everyone barr the defenders were great.

Caballero for me. Saved the penalty which I think swung the match in our favour. He also made an unbelievable save near the end with his right foot which would have given them the incentive to go on and qualify. After Falcao's second, I saw him run over to John Stones (who's mistake let Falcao through), he picked him up and you could hear him revving him up and getting his head back into it! It shows what a leader he is - I'd argue that his pep talk could have been instrumental in giving John that motivation to get forward and bag our fourth!

He's becoming the biggest cult hero in this team with these performances!

Caballero for me. Saved the penalty which I think swung the match in our favour. He also made an unbelievable save near the end with his right foot which would have given them the incentive to go on and qualify. After Falcao's second, I saw him run over to John Stones (who's mistake let Falcao through), he picked him up and you could hear him revving him up and getting his head back into it! It shows what a leader he is - I'd argue that his pep talk could have been instrumental in giving John that motivation to get forward and bag our fourth!

He's becoming the biggest cult hero in this team with these performances!

Didnt see that, but that fucken ace!

Could have been any one of our front 6 or Willy.

Gone with Sterling, didn't put a foot wrong in that game.

Lots of choice, Sane just shades it. A very close second would perhaps surprisingly be Willy. The pen save and the late block with his foot will be the difference in qualification.

Any of the front 3 + Silva could've had it. Went for Sergio though, 2 goals & an assist, and won the most tackles of any player on the pitch last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.