City vs United: Manchester's Cold War (23/02 1930hrs BBC Radio 5)

his opinion was that it was immoral which was preceded by his telling an anecdotal story of Wes brown being discarded by City as "not good enough"

They discussed it and offered that it was potentially a good thing but they didn't oppose his opinion that it was immoral.

Not sure which one added that the education extended to family members, this is not true.

Siblings do get the st bedes education. Was chatting to u18 players family last week. It is why they came from Spain via Swiss. Younger brother plays at rags but city pay for st bedes.

Or at least that sibling. Can't vouch for others.

so far they haven't really been given a chance though. tosin is a good example of that.

That's their only fucking argument, change the record. Manure might give a few a chance but hardly any become first team regulars.

And Mourinho development of youngster is a joke.

Siblings do get the st bedes education. Was chatting to u18 players family last week. It is why they came from Spain via Swiss. Younger brother plays at rags but city pay for at bedes.

Not true

I have a child at St Bedes. That is not true.

It's also against the rules if it were true....which it isn't.

Should have a word with Simon Davies about youth being tapped up make sure Kidds in the room with him though to clarify everything;-)

and our pr department sit back doing absolutely fuck all while blatant lies are spread regarding our club.

if you lie often enough with out challenge that lie becomes the truth in the eyes of the public.

That's their only fucking argument, change the record. Manure might give a few a chance but hardly any become first team regulars.

And Mourinho development of youngster is a joke.

i agree mate. our academy is fantatic, but we do have a problem of getting kids from the youth teams into the first team. the next few years we will see. foden, doyle and sancho have surely gotta be in contention.

other the nrashfrod who was already there united wont produce any young players imo for a long while.

Not true

I have a child at St Bedes. That is not true.

It's also against the rules if it were true....which it isn't.

Sorry if I am wrong but as I say was just chatting to the family at a youth match last week.

Young lad 13 said he was with brother at st bedes. Could he not have his own place.?. I WAS chatting in Spanish.

Was my school. Is the indoor playground still there?

So how many city spokespersons have we had giving our point of view? Ducker, Ogden and Mitten are all very raggy. I presume the numbers are equal from the blue half of the debate... hahahahahahahaha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.