City vs United: Manchester's Cold War (23/02 1930hrs BBC Radio 5)

The article was reasonable.
Haven't listened to the radio.
They're just envious ****s basically.

The article was reasonable.
Haven't listened to the radio.
They're just envious ****s basically.

And so it goes. Yet another totally biased, slanted, agenda-driven article. Heartless City who con these kids in coming to The Etihad, then brutally kick them into touch when they don’t make the grade. Super-cuddly United who cosset them and fast-track their path to the first team. Quote after quote from disgruntled Rag-fan youth coaches. And was anyone from City asked to present the contrary view? Bollocks ! NO -
.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/longform_manchester_cold_war

I love the disquiet the growth of City has caused over in Stretford! For years they've had the pick of Manchester's talent pool, picked off the best talent by spending aggressively in the transfer market, and we've fed of the scraps. Well, not anymore. Let them moan! We're going nowhere. As for whether players will make the grade or not, that's a challenge for all clubs. United's failings in the league over the last few seasons tell you all you need to know about how good their youth is. They won't win league titles with Lingard in the team.

I notice the article didn't mention the way the utd system kicked Terry Cook or Goatee out.

I notice the article didn't mention the way the utd system kicked Terry Cook or Goatee out.

Nor did it mention almost every rag academy player to reach the first team recently have been moved on for as much as they could sell them for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.