Official : Leicester have SACKED Claudio Ranieri

They haven't scored a league goal in 2017 and have 1 point from a possible 18. Even by relegation fodder standards that is bad. That is really, really bad. In fact it's a worse run than Aston Villa ever went on last season.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven, the difference between performance last season and this season, particularly the strength and pace displayed by Wes Morgan and Robert Huth.

He did himself no favours with the after Sevilla match presser, to me it sent out signals he had give up on his players.

I think it should have happened a while ago. It doesn't sit right but when the players give up on a manager it's time for him to go, you can't sack the whole squad so you change the one thing you can, it's happened to us twice recently and both times it was right for the manager to go.

For me their almost instant improvement when they took the title were not plausible by normal means. In the same way going from almost unbeatable champions to being completely crap is not "normal". Performance fluctuations like that are suspect and hint at usage of doping in my book. If the same happened in other sports it would be quite clear that something was not right. Only in football no one wants to see the obvious.

They haven't scored a league goal in 2017 and have 1 point from a possible 18. Even by relegation fodder standards that is bad. That is really, really bad. In fact it's a worse run than Aston Villa ever went on last season.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven, the difference between performance last season and this season, particularly the strength and pace displayed by Wes Morgan and Robert Huth.

As soon as you look at Wes 'two yards slower, looks a few pounds overweight, blowing out of his arse after half an hour' Morgan this season compared to last season, something's definitely amiss.

As soon as you look at Wes 'two yards slower, looks a few pounds overweight, blowing out of his arse after half an hour' Morgan this season compared to last season, something's definitely amiss.

What's 'amiss' is the FA and PL... and media outlets completely glossing over this fact! I haven't seen anybody questioning this... them winning the PL last year was like winning the F1 Championship in a knackered Ford Focus... you can bet eyebrows would be raised there!
Who knows, if Ranieri is pissed off with his sacking, he may blow the lid on it... however as it's supposed to be down to the blood doping clinic he has links to, I won't hold my breath!

It does not fit the media narrative, plucky little Leicester and all that but in this day and age you don't go from winning the PL to relegation fodder in one season, to my mind it was tainted and I am sure the truth will come out one day, I happen to think that they were found out but the PL would not risk their "brand" so they allowed it for one season

Should have happened sooner tbh

Doing it now when they still have a hope in Champs League is a little odd but maybe new guy will get them motivated and get them through that

The British media love to build people up just to knock them down again so more will come from this story

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.